Tuesday, April 20, 2010

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY RECIPES THAT ARE SPECIFIC TO THE MIDWEST?



Yes, I do actualise that the midwest is prefabricated up of every kinds of grouping from whatever assorted places/backgrounds – but I surmisal what I am hunting for is whatever beatific “ol meat and potatoes” recipes. My economise was dropped in the midwest and has been experience here in Calif. for the time 5 years, where he met me :)
He misses the identify of matter from where he comes from. Any recipes?
Thanks~

Oh…and I hit asked his mom for whatever recipes, but she exclusive gave me a couple. Looking to intend newborn ideas.

Related posts:

  1. ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD HOLIDAY RECIPES TO SHARE?
  2. DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME SIMPLE RECIPES FOR A BAKESALE?
  3. ANYONE HAVE GOOD RECIPES TO SEND OVERSEAS?



No comments:

Post a Comment