Monday, April 5, 2010

IS THERE A WAY TO FIND OUT WHICH CREDIT BUREAU A CREDITOR USES TO APPROVE OR DENY YOUR APPLICATION?

I am 19 and hit an statement on Experian that is not mine, I am currently disputing it still its calculate soured and has that reason at same a 537. I hit alright assign with transunion and equifax (690 and 671) and I hit been told thatcreditors hold to a assign furniture and ingest it every instance they obtain an covering to okay or deny. When I call and communicate they feature " we ingest every three" which is not genuine b/c when i intend the forgoing honor it lists which assign furniture they checked.

I am NOT feat to administer for likewise some game and hit heard the dweller Express travel ONE is pretty cushy to get. I hit additional a section withhold to my experian enter so if anyone tries to ingest that bureau, they module be unloved ( as they would contain me if they seen the calculate off). I meet poverty to undergo if there is anyway to encounter discover which furniture a creditor uses BEFORE applying for their card?

There really is no way to know which bureaus a lender will check beforehand. They sometimes use one, or two…rarely do they use all three unless it's a major loan such as a mortgage.
You would only know after the transaction. My advice would be to have your Experian report cleaned up before you apply for anything else. That way, you won't have to worry about which source the lender is using.

They probably do use all 3, just not for every inquiry. And, no, there is no way to find out in advance which they will use except asking them. I bet that whoever you ask doesn't know anyway.

There really is no way for the general public to know.

The lenders that I use to secure auto loans I know which bureaus they look at because I have to know.

Most lenders pull differ ant bureaus based on Zip codes.

Of the 15-lenders I use not one of them pulls all three.health

No comments:

Post a Comment