Tuesday, February 18, 2020

I really want to go to this performing arts school but...?

Brian Marquina: tricky point. do a search onto google. that might help!

Kiersten Clayburn: how much I REALLY want this

Donnell Nocella: soz hun i really dont kno ty for helpin me...i think im not goin to tell her lol shell flip if i tell her wot iv dont with my bf loldo u think the age gap is too big? 13 n 16 ? xxx

Logan Bero: Just don't go. If your mom said you can't go then you can't go. I'm a Ballet dancer and I'm going to a performing arts college. When I was your age I wanted to be a Ballerina but my parents didn't have the money to send me to classes. So I know what it's like. The best thing to do now is just wait till you get older and can make your own decisions rather than arguing with you mother.

Joan Stavropoulos: Also, Im the only person in my family that does anything musical, or artistical for that matter, so they dont understand

Marquetta Gimm: my advice get a brochure and leave it somewhere she will see it then tell her about! all the stuff you will get to do and if you do good you will a scholarship then tell her the price the car polling etc and with the crying its never bad to show emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment