Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Work as a loan Officer  

Work as a loan Officer  

answers 0:Is it secure to leave my job as a restaurant manager to became a loan officer?? I have bills to pay and I'm concerned with the fact that loan officers only get commissions and not salary.Please help me out.... SHOULD I LEAVE MY JOB???answers 1:Hi there, maybe you can keep your current job and work as a loan officer on the side. I used to work as a loan processor for a while, and it didn't really interfere with my other job as a bookkeeper. What I mean is that you might be able to set your own hours like I did...I'm currently working as an apartment manager. It's great because I live on site and I run the office, but I can work on the side doing other things...I hope I have helped you a little...Linda W.answers 2:I think there are different questions that you should be asking your self.1. Do you have job security-knowing that the restaurant business is slow what is the likeli! hood of you being affected.2.Do you currently have benefits-medical, dental etc...3.Are you happy with your current job status/situation that you truly have a need to change careers.4.What happens if you don't like the new job, will you be able to go back to your old position.These are the things that you need to think about.What kind of loan officer? If it is in the area of real estate I would re-think a career change at this time. The market is horrible right now and there arent any guarantees to the money that you will make.I would say stay where you are at if you have all that you need and are making a decent income.Finding job's now-a-days are difficult so should you not like the new position you could find yourself unhappy and with out the benefits that you currently have....

No comments:

Post a Comment