Tuesday, April 7, 2020

do you wash your car every week?

Moira Woodrow: No, you're not doing any harm to your car, but you are wasting a valuable earth resource... Clean water. If the car is not covered in road salt or acid rain, there's really no need to be so anal about washing it every week.

Bianca Lannier: do you wash your car every week?...NO WAY...I HATE CLEANING CARS END OF!! I know i should coz i just had her done and she looks well good (shes panther black) i get the guys on sainsbury car park to do her about every (and this is bad!) 4 months...

Andra Oger: No you are not washing the car away, and I wash my car whenever it gets dusty and dirty, when I used to live in the country and had dirt roads I washed it every week, now that I live in town I go about every two weeks, it has never hurt any of my vehicles, however the more you wash it the more you will need to wax it as well, because every time you wash it there goes some wax. So if you wash it this often you should wax it about 3-4 times a year to kee! p up the protection and shine. The wash and wax stuff works but not too well. I have tried them all, the best one I have used is with my pressure washer which I bought to help wash my vehicles is an actual clear coat protectant that I get from a car wash owner I know, it works great. The pressure washer no more than 2500 psi for your car preferably less around 1,250psi is better and the highest GPM you can find. I also enjoy washing and shining up my vehicles, as a matter of fact I washed mine yesterday, now I need to get out there and clean the interior as well might do it later....Show more

Terresa Tsasie: the clearcoat is almost impervious to the soap and water wash it 10000 times if you want

No comments:

Post a Comment