Thursday, March 12, 2020

I need an idea for small business marketing, HELP?

Bruno Galasso: Start with a domain name that is easier for people to remember

Vince Delarge: I sell most of my items on Amazon

Simona Bulwinkle: | |__|__

Cletus Crotts: What are some legal details of selling your own photography (online)? Could I sell it on places like Ebay, or should I create my own photography website and start my own business? What if I am a minor.. could I sell my own photography online for my mother and I to earn some extra income? How would I go about doing that if I could? Some links or tips would be very helpful and appreciated. Thank you.

Shaunta Paap: As long as its original your fine to sell it anywhere you'd like. Make sure you know all the rules and regulations for each site you sell on. A lot of sites won't let you sell digital goods like eBay. So should you decide to sell your photography on eBay, it would have to be a physical tangible photograph.You will probably need your mom's help to open a sellers accou! nt, since you will be required to have a verified paypal account as well to sell on eBay to receive payments. So a checking/savings account is required for paypal if you want to spend/withdraw any money you make on eBay.I wouldn't recommend you to start eBay as they are pretty strict. You may want to start off on the smaller sites. Yardsellr.com is a good website to start things off if your not familiar w/this business.My little sister (13 yrs old) sells her own stickers on there lol, so no minimum age requirements, paypal is not required, you can receive a check for anything you do make, and should you want to sell your photography as digital images (sending them via email), you can. No fee's, meet great people since they sell through facebook, user friendly, and the staff is exceptional.eCrater and Vendio are other good options. You can create your own free online store and get a feel on how things work w/out worrying about violations and suspensions.hope that helped! :! )...Show more

Willis Liburd: Mplans.com http://www.mplan! s.com is a site dedicated to marketing plans -- they have loads of articles, sample marketing plans and a marketing plan software

Kiersten Clayburn: Dear Friend , I want to sell my digital ebook on the internet.Can you tell me the reliable platform?Tell me the reliable and authentic platform for ebook selling.

Hubert Jestes: I've posted my webcomic on the directories and I've invited my friends from Facebook to like the page. I'm just not sure what else I can do. I posted some to StumbleUpon and some on BuzzFeed. Is there some sort of way to use my time to promote the thing? Might as well..http://www.andthebeans.com/notsololcats.html...Show more

Isreal Kochheiser: Smashwords is a terrific place for self-publishing ebooks. Their premium catalog feeds into Apple's iBooks, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Sony & Kobo's stores, so make sure to format your book properly to fit the requirements for the premium catalog. Smashwords ebooks are sold in several different form! ats, so they're readable on any ebook reader, and the author can set a preview amount of up to 75% so readers can sample before they buy. Smashwords also lets authors give out discount coupons to encourage sales....Show more

Minh Lefrancois: Firstly I presume you have already the book in a popular ebook format - PDF file. You can setup an account at clickbank to get sell it. You can also setup an Amazon account and sell it there via the Kindle platform.

Travis Colomb: |some loose webcomic hosts are: ComicGenesis DrunkDuck Smackgeeves ComicDish ComicFury WebcomicsNation Comicspace All of those web sites supply distinctive quantities of area and good factors, so which you will possibly desire to learn them intently to work out in the event that they greater healthful your desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment