Monday, August 17, 2020

decorating church for wedding ceremony?

Adrian Sherlin: After a wedding ceremony, you leave the flowers there at the church.

Willie Tun: We left our flowers at the church. I did take the pew bows with me. I didn't have a runner (it would have gotten tangled in my dad's wheelchair). Some churches don't allow a runner. I think you are supposed to leave them, they are a gift to the church.

Bailey Lares: I actually got married close to Christmas and the church was already decorated with poinsettias and christmas trees, I didn't even put up bows it was so pretty in there. As far as the flowers, I would take them, you paid for them. You may want to donate a few of them but certainly not all of them. They could even play double duty and while you are having your pictures done you could use them to decorate the reception area....Show more

Wilfred Santacruce: some churches require you to leave them or you leave it as a gift so they do not need to buy flowers for that week for the alterthe bows runners ! are yours and if you want the flowers to decorate the hall you can do so tell the church that you are going to get married in that you will be taking the flowersalso note some churches do not let u drop fresh flowers ie like the flower girl or throw any type of birdseed or anything...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment