Monday, August 17, 2020

Would you dry someone elses laundry?

Tawny Grosskreutz: No I wouldn't but I hate when other people leave their laundry just sitting in there and I need the dryer.

Everette Rovinsky: guess you will be on time next time

Corrina Faro: it's in my building. card access.. not a laundromat

Christy Tirabassi: get a picture of an abacus, it scares all calculators

Josefine Weekey: Get creative, and please everyone don't say you would want to fly or be invisible.Use X men, Charmed or shows like that to think of ideas. I'm just curious.

Wilmer Skidmore: If someone leaves their laundry in, I just set it on top. Easy enough and offends nobody

Dominic Sciancalepore: No, I am afraid I will get stabbed if I touch other people's stuff. I would go home and hand wash my clothes before I'd do that. (Beta to the max!!!)Laundry is serious business, though, I understand. I don't put some of my stuff in the dryer.

Ermelinda Stalnaker: No, especially if I had expensive clothes. I always hang ! dry most of my clothes anyway.

Glynda Darrin: I've had questions deleted.it was down to someone reporting me & removed by yahoo, acting on their report.the question removed by yahoo & because i'm a glutton-for-punishment, today.( & no pun intended )."I see fat people, they're all around me but they don't know they're fat, what should i do"?it lasted long enough for me to pick BA & then blurred to an unreadable font, within 2 days.;-)...Show more

Gwenda Micheals: I would want the power to heal people with the touch of my hand. And the power of x-men's wolverine - the ability to auto heal myself :)

Virgil Menefee: There really is no excuse for not getting your laundry out when it's finished. You know how long it's going to take and people need to use communal washer/dryers.

Ileen Oshell: i think yahoo is on the fritz again, my first question was not even posted in population, so i had to repost

Raleigh Lufkin: or is it possible someone of the 'y! ahoo team' just noticed your question ?

Kelly Bistodeau:! The power to make surrender me both human beings or any other species or even non living things whatever i think and wherever i think and do whatever i say. Let me name this power as 'The Controller'.

Alphonso Brake: So, you left your laundry in a public landromat, and LEFT? I've seen people steal other people's clothing, only a fool would LEAVE.

Irving Jordahl: time it, be there, end of story.

Darcie Peraha: The power to read mind.

Ty Kirton: No dear Yahoo leave it to the trolls to report, they are far too busy scratching themselves and whatever to 'just notice your question'Either you have been a naughty boy or you incurred the wrath of a troll and got reported.Never mind!!! you'll get used to it....Show more

Nelly Kikuchi: To Teleport Anywhere I Want Like In Jumper.Or To Read Minds Or Fly :)

Randall Twehous: The Rational Thinking Raybeam -- any person that I directed this mighty beam towards would instantly be transformed into a rat! ional, reasonable person.CAN YOU IMAGINE THE REPERCUSSIONS????

May Stands: They just meant well . I have had my clothes gone through and some of them stolen and then thrown on the ground in the apt laundry mat but now I have my own machines.

Michelle Sohre: either. they didnt find it interesting. it gets deleted by a reporter after it is posted

Abel Adger: The power to change peoples minds

Vernon Martorana: It's probably yahoo

Alvaro Oare: I've had violations for questions that never hit the board.

Wally Gower: A classroom in my school has posters of giant calculaters on the wall and it makes me very scared :(

Damion Oleksa: the hearth on your relationship looks to have long gone down, so which you ought to re-kindle that hearth back by using your guy or woman initiative, act captivating being concerned and romantic to him, do no longer watch to your him to start. do no longer worsen the area along with your suspicion, it is going t! o kill your relationship extra, it is going to become self satisfying p! rophecy, and your guy will waft extra from you. Kindness and Love consistently paintings, have wish and faith to win over the area. you're splendidly and fearfully made by using God the writer, so which you're specific in His eyes. do no longer enable every person influence you. by using believing your are beautiful, each thing else it fairly is gorgeous will in effective condition into you. have self assurance, wish, and maximum of all Love those are the attractive good factors of a conqueror in existence additionally, attempt to deliver him to stable bible based church , enable him be familiar with Jesus Christ. because of the fact in basic terms Jesus can help rework a individual even interior the main impossible difficulty. i'm the occasion of this alteration. i became into introduced and switched over by using the goodness of Lord Jesus Christ....Show more

Barton Slisz: Have the eyes faster than light, it's like see everything in slowmotion making you very fast!O! r maybe like teleport, change weather I also would like to make pictures, drawings and stuff that is only an image of an object real!

Patrica Loertscher: Ooooh i love charmed! It would be pretty cool to orb! I think being a shapshifter would be pretty awsome.But i have to be boring and say that i would like to be able to turn invisible or read ppls minds! :)

Adrian Sherlin: I would never leave expensive clothes unattended. So live & LEARN. Cashmere ought to be handwashed in a SINK or taken to the dry cleaners, NEVER put in a washing machine - are you F-ing NUTS?

Ester Bryand: Why don't you leave a note saying don't put your clothes in the dryer just for future references.

Abel Adger: To stop the time.When i was a kid, there was this show on TV, that a little girl has the power to stop the time, simply by touching her fingers together, & ever since i wish that.

Lu Snide: If you got reported, you'll get an email saying "the answers community ha! s reported your question."If it's just the Yahoo Team, you'll get a sta! ndard Violation Notice alert.

Elfreda Grossen: it could be both - usually someone reported your question though

Tomeka Hameen: Not usually, when I went to the laundry mat. But I have recently dried a few loads here and there of my neighbors because her dryer is messed up.

Chastity Doderer: If it was reported...you will receive an email stating that your email was reported by the Yahoo community and will include an appeal link. If the yaholes did it, u will just get a violation notice.

Marcellus Exler: My top three:1. Become invisible.2. Have X-ray vision.3. Read minds.4. Know how to count.

No comments:

Post a Comment