Friday, August 14, 2020

What stores carry Hartz Tiny Dog Dental Duo chew bones in North Carolina?? ?  

What stores carry Hartz Tiny Dog Dental Duo chew bones in North Carolina?? ?  

answers 0:My dogs love these chew bones but I am unable to find them anywhere anymore, Walmart use to carry them but no longer have them.. Does anyone know of any stores retail/merchandise stores that carry them?answers 1:Hartz is a horrible brand. it has killed many dogs. find another brand.answers 2:Most grocery stores will carry these horrible products. Personally I refuse to by ANY Hartz product. If someone gives me a Hartz product for free I just throw it in the trash...it isn't even worth donating it to a dog charity. Most of their products are pure garbage and many of them are downright toxic. Their flea products often KILL pets when used according to the package directions and even though they have been aware of this problem for literally decades they have don! e nothing to make their flea products safer.Have you tried the nylabones edibles instead? They are a similar product made by a company that doesn't knowingly sell toxic pet products to an unsuspecting public. Very small rawhide bones would probably also work really well....answers 3:If there's a PetCo or PetsMart in your area, they carry those.answers 4:Hopefully nowhere. Hartz flea meds have killed many animals over many years but they don't care.answers 5:I have a 20 month old boxer, and he absolutely loves nylabones and dental duos! I too cannot give him soft toys because he will destroy them. I have never experienced any stomach issues with him because of these toys, surprisingly because boxers have a reputation for stomach issues. I wouldn't worry about it unless he shows signs of having a problem.answers 6:Hartz are a really bad brand. They always get recalled and they killed a lot of dogs with some of their products, like flea medications.I would recommend Dingo b! ones. They are really good. You can find them at Walmart, Walg! reens, Petco, at grocery stores, in the pet section.They come in chews, bones, and they have these really fun "goofballs", which are rawhide into a ball with beef.My dog loves Dingo goofballs and always wags his tail when he sees one, and I roll it across the floor, and he chases them.READ THE REVIEWS ON THIS WEBSITE: http://www.petco.com/product/100503/Mini-Dingo-Mea......answers 7:Wow, I had no idea the reports on Hartz products..I'm really glad that I know now!! Thanks everyone for the answers... I will be switching to another brand, my oldest Daschund loves dingo bones so they will be getting all my business now!

No comments:

Post a Comment