Saturday, May 23, 2020

A couple questions about SEX?

Claude Gloden: 1. Whomever the parents believe is best at the task.2. When the 'student' begins to ask pertinent questions or when, particularly the female as she will need to know what is happening with her body, begins to develop3. maybe4. yesI'm a responsible adult that understands it is in the child's best interest to learn about it.5. sex ed class in school. (personally I believe it should have been taught earlier)...Show more

Star Gollnick: Who should be left to teaching sex ed?Parents/legal guardians, teachers.What age do you believe sex education should start?As young as 3. They should know who can touch them and why. And for what reasons. That male and female organs don't look the same. And that sexual organs should not be shown in public/private, etc. The rest more "advanced" lessons of human reproduction can come at a later stage.Do you believe the media these days is all that is need for sex ed?Nope! Media has loads of info but you cannot rely on o! ne single source to teach a child about sex.Do you think you would notice a difference in your child or a child if they started having sexual relationships with others?Yes, as long as you already have a close and good relationship with your child/children, it's not hard to notice. Otherwise, you just need to open up regular friendly conversations best started at the dinner table.Would you feel competent enough with teaching your child sex ed? Why?Yes, there are lots of books and news out there which you can use to teach a child about sex, etc. Simply because I care enough to teach it in factual 'non-embarrassing' ways. :)Where did your primary education on sex come from?Singapore (I heard from my friends). I come from a society where sex is not even discussed about except with sex therapists!! But my mind is largely American-influenced.If you shut up about sex education and wait for kids to find out by themselves, more harm could come to them. Don't wait till they a! re curious and start "experimenting" without knowing head or t! ail!Have a great day, concerned one! :)...Show more

Sammy Tabatt: Oh I though it was questions about sex, it's really about sex education.OK.

Merna Fauset: I think that it is the parents job to educate their children about sex. It should also be taught in the school but that should not be the sole educater on it. What they see in the media is not good and should not be relied on to teach them. Some kids you can tell when they become sexually active and some you cannot. Yes I feel that I am competent enough to teach them and they have been taught. I don't believe in abstinence only. I think they need to be taught it all. We all know that some of them will abstain and most of them won't. They need to know the consequences and how to keep themselves safe should they choose to have sex. My primary education on sex came from the school and misinformation from friends. Then we found Planned Parenthood and that place is great. They give your pamphlets and answer any q! uestions that you have. Even though I would prefer that my children waited they have been told about Planned Parenthood also. Sex education should start young. I have never realized how young until my kids where in preschool and they were having an appropriate touching speaker come in. These were three, four and five year old children. It seemed too young but I signed for them to go anyway. There are far too many children that need this and don't get it. We took it from there and have been educating ever since....Show more

Branden Roddick: Sex ed should be taught by the parents or guardians of a child and supplemented by the school systems with comprehensive sex ed.Sex ed should begin much sooner than middle school or high school. In fact, I believe it should start as soon as a child questions where babies come from or starts touching him or herself. Information should be age appropriate and progress as the child gets older.The media is all the most kids and teens a! re getting for sex ed, and these kids are believing insane myths about ! sex. They believe that yes, everyone's doing it. If you have sex in certain positions, you can't get pregnant. They believe that if the guy pulls out, there is not only no chance of pregnancy but no chance of STIs either. These are myths that we can't trust the media to dispel. Our children should grow up knowing that these messages are false.I would hope I'd have open, honest communication with my child that I'd know before they had sex that they were going to have sex.I am continually educating myself about sex and feel very confident that I know answers to many questions. I also am not ashamed to go to a professional for the answers I don't know should my child stump me. Sex is a natural and beautiful thing. It's not dirty or shameful and you won't go to hell for having sex, if you choose the right reasons to have sex (the right reasons include any that show respect and consideration to a person's partner). I know very well the ramifications of sex, both physica! l, psychological and spiritual. And I have personal experience that might benefit my child, such as my own unplanned pregnancy. I do think I am competent to be a good sex ed teacher to my child.While I don't remember hearing the birds and the bees from my parents, I do remember the sex ed classes I had in elementary, middle and high schools. I paid attention when my peers talked about sex. And I read a lot. Libraries were my friends. With all the resources available to me at the time, I had a good understanding of what sex really was and the truths behind the myths. Of course there were holes in my education, and my early views were as limited as those who taught me, but I feel my early sex education was greater than that of even my peers. And I know it certainly was greater than what kids today are taught....Show more

Teodoro Lamond: TRUST ME YOUR CHILD WILL FIND OUT ABOUT SEX EVENTUALLY. NOW THE CHANNELS HE LEARNS IT THROUGH MIGHT BE GOOD OR BAD DEPENDING WHO! YOU ASK CUZ EVERYBODY'S OPINION DIFFERS. AND LIKE MOST HUMAN BEINGS TH! E SUBJECT OF SEX USUALLY COMES UP FROM AN INFANT ASKING WHERE BABIES COME FROM AND THE PARENTS GIVING THE GOOFIEST AND LEAST VISUAL ANSWER POSSIBLE. AND WHETHERYOU CAN TELL IF SOMEONE IS SEXUALLY ACTIVE IS HARD TO DETERMINE SINCE EVERYBODIES DIFFRENT. I LEARNED HOW MOST GUYS AROUND HERE LEARN,MOVIES AND OUR FRIENDS. BUT IF YOU FEEL ITS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE DISCUSSING WITH YOUR SEED,BY ALL MEANS DO BUT PLEASE DONT SCARE THE CHILD=)...Show more

Karey Dunken: I think parents are responsible for teaching their children about sex and that teacher's should be a supplement to what the parent has already taught.I think sex ed should start when the child starts going through puberty. At this time, they are going through changes and are becoming more curious about sex and their bodies.Yeah I think I probably would notice a change in behavior. Probably more of an attachment to a person. (I have two girls, it will be emotional)Yes I feel that I am capable of teaching my chi! ldren about sex and the consequences. I'm educated and if I don't know the answer to a question, I find it.My primary education on sex came from my family and the internet. I asked a question and it was answered. Either by my mom, brother, sister, or google. ...Show more

Enriqueta Steffen: 1. the sex ed teacher duh2.like in middle school3.no ways4.no 5.thats not how it should be6.middle school, then friends , then relationships..its called handson experience...get wit the program yo...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment