Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Advice for going back to school for early childhood education/special education?

Clifford Riggleman: I live in Georgia. I already know the school I want to attend and the program is 2 yrs and starts next August. I would really like to know from a students perspective what classes are like? How do they teach you how to teach?

Merlin Fleischhacker: Depending on the state you are in you'll need one or two more years of school to get a special ed teaching credential. Special ed will be useful since there are usually jobs available. You'll need to contact the education department of the school you plan to attend. They can answer all your questions. These days many graduate schools are adult friendly and offer week-end and evening classes for working students. (I took 3 required classes that way) Choose the school, and all will be revealed....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment