Thursday, July 23, 2020

Dental Assitant at job corps?  

Dental Assitant at job corps?  

answers 0:This is my last choice and it has came down to it. I know Job Corps can be a bad place but I'd rather have a tough year than a hard life because I didn't do it. Anyone who completed the Dental Assistant program at job corps, how long did it take you? I went to college for a semester and finished with a 98 in English and a 75 in high school math, so I don't think they will make me retake the GED test, so if I only need to complete the trade program, what's the estimate?Also, what are some things you wish you would of brought? What kind of clothes, lots of tooth paste, shampoo, your own towels? ETC...I plan on bringing all my own hygiene products btw, I was just wondering........Show moreanswers 1:Hey, I can't tell you how long it may take you for this particular field. If you have your GED they will not make you take it over again, all you have to do is take the TABE tests. I! would recommend taking clothes to fit the weather until your next break (July and December), then you can take clothes home and just switch them out. I would suggest house shoes and flip flops for the showers, also if you can find toothpaste, shampoo and all of that on sale, defiantly bring enough to last for a while. Towels are a good one, the ones they typically give to you are about the size of a head towel. washclothes as well, theirs just suck! Also if you get freaked out by other people using the same sheets that you are, bring your own! I also had my own blanket and pillow cases. Other than that, bring shoes that you can wear around, clothing for all occasions (business casual is normally a good rule of thumb but also casual clothes for on center). And most importantly, bring a good attitude....

No comments:

Post a Comment