Sunday, July 5, 2020

What are Islamic weddings like?

Otto Lingafelt: I think its more..cultural ..i might be wrong.

Marita Stadick: Here in Pakistan, they're like EPIC, all emotion and tears and drama and festivity and whatnot

Benita Nancy: I've never been to a strict Islamic wedding unfortunately, but I do hope to one day and inshallah if I get married I will have an Islamic wedding too - none of the cultural mumbo jumbo!Islamic weddings are supposed to be simple and to the point...Nikkah contract signed and then the wedding feast (walima)No lavish spending, singing,dancing and music, free mixing - these are all quite unislamic practices because we're not supposed to waste money like that and also you're just causing fitna galore by doing these things!...Show more

Patricia Dornbos: Wedding celebrations are cultural, not religious.

No comments:

Post a Comment