Monday, July 20, 2020

Do you play board games with your family or do you play the playstation games ?

Troy Staton: When we get together as a group of 8 or so we will play card games. When the group is larger or smaller we really don't play any games.

Ismael Sixon: board games espescially scrabble and chess..we love those

Lenard Ginyard: It depends. My son obviously enjoys playstation games better. However, my wife has a good point that board games seem to facilitate better quality time with everyone in the family, as opposed to interacting with a screen. If given a choice, board games would be the way to go to maximize quality family time.

Rheba Cockman: I play both types of games. Lots of times my family is unable to play games so then I head to the computer to get in some chess or Scrabble.

Tillie Wynott: i play board games, computer games, wii games. I also play many active games.

Imogene Neiswander: We play both card games and board games. In cards, we play hearts, bridge, cribbage, and a game called railroad auction. We play scra! bble, mancala, checkers, chess, barricade, and taboo.

Von Houskeeper: confident, i flow over to my girlfreinds living house, and we play sequence, scrabble, battleship, Rumikube, yahtzee, or zilch along with her and Her son. I used to stay in a small city in Oregon, and on Wednesday night, a bunch of close by couples might meet on the tavern and play Bunko, for prizes.

Ardelia Liptow: my kids and i enjoy playing the board games. chess, checkers, jenga, life, connect 4, battleship, monopoly....you name it , they love it. they are 7 1/2, 10, and 11 1/2. they get a little competitive sometimes, but we have a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment