Friday, July 24, 2020

Do you have a certain hobby?

Doreatha Kjellsen: I collect snow globes. 245 of them as we speak.I also collect post cards 1000 of themand black and white photos about 800 of them. From 1900-1960's

Gordon Showes: Shopping/fashion, walking around townWriting, reading

Alexandria Popik: I collect Angels and anything to do with angels,my youngest son has beeen interested in many sports and joined them all but he as never stuck at anyone of them his passion now is World War II we are always changing so if you like photography then keep it up

Shawn Lelis: what girls hot asses walking past at shopping centres and at bikini contests.also playing aussie rules fotty and swimming and tennis.

Rosalva Steinmann: ~~I have three, and one has become very addictive! I love reading, crocheting, and then got into Y/A where I have spent so much time I rarely get to read or crochet anymore :) I never was much of an athlete myself, but there are many other interesting hobbies.~~

Sammie Bocaneg! ra: gardening. I get so much joy when everything is in bloom

Whitney Saborido: I have a common hobby but it's tons of fun! I enjoy reading. : )

Jonathan Schlussel: soccer takes up most of my life and a hobby doesnt usually so i dont even know if it qualifies as one...but soccer is mine

Chastity Doderer: reading and playing on-line games ... loving it :)

Asley Quickle: Here is the list of my hobbies.collecting briar pipespipe smoking (good pipe tobacco)hockeyriding my horsesfishingriding my motorcycle...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment